1025 South Hull St
Montgomery, AL 36104
Thank you for visiting our website. We would love to meet you and give you a personalized tour of our school. We are open year round from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with Summer Day camp offered during the months of June and July. You may register anytime during the school year or summer by simply following the below procedures:
1. Contact Rhonda Goff-Barton, Director of Admissions, at 334-262-8685 for further information and to schedule a tour of our school.
2. During the tour, you will view a short video on Montessori Philosophy and observe children and their daily activities in the classroom. Afterwards you will be able to discuss the programs that we have to offer, receive Montessori literature, and an application form.
3. After submitting your application form, and it is reviewed, you and your child will be given the opportunity to visit the classroom and meet the directress.
At this time the parent(s) will be given additional forms to be completed and documents needed BEFORE your child starts school:
a. DHR Pre Admission Form
b. My Child form
c. Blue Card (immunizations)
4. You will receive a copy of your signed contract and school calendar.
5. On your child's start date, you will receive a school bag, cot sheet (if applicable) and a t-shirt.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Montessori Academy is proud of its diversity and admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and other school-administered programs.